"Social changes in the country are also influenced by the development of commerce. Trade and allied activities directly or indirectly influence every human being."
Why is commercial law important?
Commerce forms the core of every society. In order to be strong economically, it must be attractive to business. Commercial and corporate legal requirements are a necessity for every business and impacts almost every cycle of the business journey. In order to be strong commercially and economically its is pivotal that your business is founded with correct legal mechanisms.
At Deppe Legal Consulting we develop, strategise and implement legal solutions for your business.
Deppe Legal Consulting offers a wide range of services within its commercial and corporate division.
- Company Registrations with CIPC
- Customised Memorandum of Incorporations
- Trademarks and Registration of Trademarks
- Shareholder Agreements
- Partnership Agreements
- Joint Venture Agreement
- Sale of Business Agreements
- Distribution Contracts
- Service Level Agreements
- Licensing Agreements
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Trade of Exchange Agreements
- Non Disclosure Agreements / Confidentiality Agreements
- Cession Contracts
- Acknowledgement of Debt Agreements
- Marketing Agreements
- Mergers and Acquisition Transactions
- Board and Entity Management
- KING IV Corporate Governance and Management
In addition to the above we engage in due diligence processes with your Business:
- Negotiate, draft and perform a detailed review of all current agreements and contract to ensure that your business is not exposed to contractual and business risks. In addition we ensure that all agreements are carefully aligned with compliance requirements if applicable.
- Evaluate major commercial legal transactions and perform legal due diligence (including from a Shareholding perspective) over corporate actions, including consolidations, mergers and acquisitions.
- Engage in commercial strategy and management of business to ensure the business structure is aligned with its objectives.